- Daily Deal Round Up: January 17, 2022 •
- Ant Consumer Finance foregoes new funding •
- FTX sets up $2bn fund and hires Wu •
- SoftBank backs Qraft for its portfolio •
- Analysis: Freenome cracks $290m •
- Daily Deal Round Up: January 14, 2022 •
- OSF Ventures launches $100m third fund •
- BAI bets on three promotions •
- SoftBank sends cash to Laika and TerraMagna •
- Fan Controlled Football dials in $40m •
- Daily Deal Round Up: January 13, 2022 •
- Mitsubishi Electric mints corporate VC vehicle •
GenFleet generates $75m in series C funding
Baidu Ventures has backed the small molecule cancer therapy developer’s latest round, which came after a slew of healthtech and biotech investments made by the unit in recent months.
CVC in 2021: The Trends, Part One
In the first part of our look at 2021's corporate venturing trends, we examine the growth in funding, IPOs and SPAC mergers, a big year for M&A and the emergence of CVC in new sectors.
Interview: SIF and IGV continue venture momentum
Sony Innovation Fund and Innovation Growth Ventures both had a spectacular 2021, and various team members spoke to GCV about their latest investments in Cruz Foam, Delos, Identiq and Kiswe.
Deutsche Telekom helps Everphone raise $200m
The on-demand digital device provider plans to expand through replicating its collaboration with existing investor Deutsche Telekom.
Astroscale retrieves $109m in series F round
Axa Life Insurance contributed to a series F round which increased the corporate-backed satellite management and clearance service's total funding to $300m.
Impossible Foods bites down on $500m
The plant-based food producer increased its overall funding to almost $2bn in a round backed by existing investors that could include GV.
ProLogium progresses to $326m round
SoftBank’s SBCVC unit re-upped its commitment to the SSB developer, after fellow corporate FAW Group participated in a $100m series D round 18 months ago.
Fabric fulfils $200m series C round
Koch Industries and Harel Insurance and Finance helped the e-commerce fulfilment technology provider close a series C round that took its overall funding to $336m.