Global Corporate Venturing (GCV) is where global innovation and capital converge to define, invest, and shape the world of tomorrow. We arm the world’s investors and corporations with the knowledge, insights and connections needed to drive innovation and capital forward. Our aim is to provide the world’s investors and the wider innovation ecosystem with the information, insights, collaboration and access they need to succeed in a constantly changing world.
Through our unique data, reporting, extended network and analytics, Fortune 1000 company subscribers are given access to the latest research and insights into the private markets and investment activities that are defining innovation today and informing the companies, investors and leaders of tomorrow.
News and Website Subscription
- Access to Global Corporate Venturing website (globalventuring.com) in addition to information and news on Global University Venturing and Global Impact Venturing
- Global Corporate Venturing Monthly magazine PDF
- Special industry sector reports
- Weekly CVC community recap via email
- Annual World of Corporate Venturing report
- Powerlist 100, Rising Stars and Emerging Leaders supplements included
- 10% Subscriber discounts to GCV events & programming
$3,000 = 1 – 2 Users
$4,995 = Unlimited Users
Purchase online or contact Janice Mawson for more information.
Terms and conditions for access to the GCV website are available at: T&Cs – Corporate Venturing: News, Data, and Events – Global Corporate Venturing