The Keystone CVC Benchmarking Annual Survey has now closed. Thank you to everyone who completed the survey. The next annual survey will start in Q3 2024.
The results of the survey have been published in the World of Corporate Venturing 2024 report.
In this publication
- Corporate-backed startups are more likely to survive
- CVCs must show how they differ from VCs
- CVCs are ready to meet growing expectations
- How to get the most out of investing in other funds
- How to take your CVC unit to the next level
- Compensation conundrum: CVCs grapple with pressure to pay like a VC
- 6 ways to make your CVC investing more diverse
- Why business development is CVC’s latest hot-ticket role
About GCV Keystone
The GCV Keystone annual survey has become an important tool that allows corporate venturing units to assess and benchmark their performance and operational models.
The survey enables the global CVC community to contribute anonymous individual program data in return for views of the industry summarized in our annual World of Corporate Venturing report.
More in-depth analysis of the data set is available via the Keystone benchmarking platform which enables custom filtering for peer and cross sector reference points.
Mar 14, 2024
Monterey, CA (USA)
May 9, 2024
May 22, 2024
Jun 26, 2024