- Daily Deal Round Up: August 19, 2022 •
- VIDEO: 'Downturn is a chance for CVCs to… •
- Daily Deal Round Up: August 18, 2022 •
- G42 harnesses Abu Dhabi cash to launch $10bn… •
- Nuclear fusion is getting hot for investors —… •
- Daily Deal Round Up: August 17, 2022 •
- Vollaard leaves Rabobank to join Royal Agrifirm Group •
- Loftus moves to PayPal Ventures •
- Daily Deal Round Up: August 16, 2022 •
- Horyn exits Cisco •
- Future Energy Ventures spins out so it can… •
- Obaseki to lead growth investments for ZX Ventures •
Daily Deal Round Up: July 21, 2022
Intesa Sanpaolo Group helped online property marketplace Casavo pull in over $400m while collaborative robotics developer Jaka raised $150m from investors including SoftBank and Saudi Aramco.
Daily Deal Round Up: July 18, 2022
Bertelsmann vehicle BAI Capital co-led a $150m C2 round for payment card provider Stori while Sram and Mram supplied $100m in series A funding for blockchain ecosystem developer 5ire.
Daily Deal Round Up: July 14, 2022
Alphabet unit GV participated in autonomous flight technology developer Merlin Labs’ $105m series B round while several corporates helped Cathay Innovation close a $1bn fund.
Daily Deal Round Up: July 13, 2022
Sanofi, Access Industries and Alphabet helped Areteia Therapeutics raise $350m, and Nordisk Games acquires Supermassive Games.
Daily Deal Round Up: July 12, 2022
DeNA and Seibu Holdings helped Allm raise $180m, while several corporates are exiting ViaCyte in a $320m acquisition.
Daily Deal Round Up: July 11, 2022
Allianz X helped digital insurance provider Coalition raise $250m while protein synthesis technology developer Nuclera hiked an E Ink-backed series B round to $58m.
Daily Deal Round Up: July 8, 2022
TCL provided $267m for GCL Semiconductor while several corporates took part in Hidden Road's $50m series A round.
Daily Deal Round Up: July 7, 2022
Volkswagen and Ingka Group helped Northvolt secure over $1bn while Dai-ichi Life has led a $120m series C for YuLife.
Daily Deal Round Up: July 5, 2022
Legend Capital led a $150m series E round for ClinChoice while Wemix took part in a $31.8m round for Planetarium Labs.
Daily Deal Round Up: June 29, 2022
Siemens and Volkswagen provided $450m for the latter's Electrify America subsidiary while Leaps by Bayer helped push ReCode Therapeutics‘ series B round to $200m.