- Daily Deal Round Up: August 19, 2022 •
- VIDEO: 'Downturn is a chance for CVCs to… •
- Daily Deal Round Up: August 18, 2022 •
- G42 harnesses Abu Dhabi cash to launch $10bn… •
- Nuclear fusion is getting hot for investors —… •
- Daily Deal Round Up: August 17, 2022 •
- Vollaard leaves Rabobank to join Royal Agrifirm Group •
- Loftus moves to PayPal Ventures •
- Daily Deal Round Up: August 16, 2022 •
- Horyn exits Cisco •
- Future Energy Ventures spins out so it can… •
- Obaseki to lead growth investments for ZX Ventures •
SoftBank co-leads $200m CoachHub series C
The digital coaching app developer pushed its overall funding past $330m in a series C round co-led by SoftBank Vision Fund 2.
Porsche leads Group14’s $400m series C
Automaker Porsche has led the SK Materials, Amperex, Showa Denko Cabot and BASF-backed EV battery technology provider’s fresh round to help advance the EV industry.
GenFleet generates $75m in series C funding
Baidu Ventures has backed the small molecule cancer therapy developer’s latest round, which came after a slew of healthtech and biotech investments made by the unit in recent months.
Deutsche Telekom helps Everphone raise $200m
The on-demand digital device provider plans to expand through replicating its collaboration with existing investor Deutsche Telekom.
Fabric fulfils $200m series C round
Koch Industries and Harel Insurance and Finance helped the e-commerce fulfilment technology provider close a series C round that took its overall funding to $336m.
Ramp elevates series C to $300m
Corporate card and spend management software provider Ramp more than doubled its valuation to $3.9bn through a series C round featuring Stripe.
Corporates feed Nature’s Fynd in $350m series C
Softbank Vision Fund 2, ADM, Danone Manifesto Ventures and SK helped the microbial protein developer take its total funding above $500m.
Kitopi consumes $415m in series C funding
The cloud kitchen platform developer closed a series C round led by SoftBank Vision Fund 2 that pulled its valuation past the $1bn mark.