- GCV Symposium keynote interview: “As investors, we need… •
- GCV Symposium panel: Energy and Mobility •
- GCV Symposium fireside chat: Looking beyond the short… •
- GCV Symposium keynote: CVCs as change agents •
- Daily Deal Round Up: May 18, 2022 •
- Corporate venturing grows tepidly in April •
- Britain’s innovation space is stronger than ever despite… •
- Covid-19 drove more corporations to explore venture capital •
- Why do many Venture Capital Funded Start-ups shut… •
- Media sector still in the game after the… •
- Security provides the platform •
- Booming CVC is about to get a reality… •
Analysis: Terra Drone raises $70m
The drone technology provider raised capital from a host of corporates, bringing its total funding to over $84m.
Analysis: Axonius connects for $200m
Deutsche Telekom-backed DTCP was among the investors that pushed the cybersecurity management platform developer’s valuation to $2.6bn.
Analysis: DNAnexus obtains $200m
GV returned for a multimillion dollar round raised by the clinical data software provider, which is part of a space of much interest to corporate investors.
Analysis: Kin ensures $82m in series D
CSAA participated in the first close of a series D round for Kin Insurance, which is part of the broader insurtech space, which has enjoyed the attention of corporate venture investors.
Industrials rebound after the pandemic
Sector report: Industry
Analysis: Cargill backs Wildtype
Wildtype's series B round is the largest to date for a cultivated seafood developer, helping to open up a new front in the alternative food startup space.
Analysis: Hy2gen pumps $227m
Technip Energies committed capital the hydrogen fuel producer's latest round, while hydrogen continues to make inroads as an alternative energy source.
Services recover from the pandemic
Sector report: services
Analysis: D-Wave rides a reverse merger
The NEC-backed quantum computing system developer will list on the New York Stock Exchange. The company is part of the budding quantum computing tech space in which corporates are taking increasing interest.
Analysis: Wayflyer receives $150m
Prosus Ventures committed capital to e-commerce finance provider Wayflyer at a $1.6bn valuation, increasing its overall funding to over $236m.