- Obaseki to lead growth investments for ZX Ventures •
- Daily Deal Round Up: August 15, 2022 •
- Olympus invests in endoscopy AI, eyes up urology… •
- Daily Deal Round Up: August 12, 2022 •
- MongoDB brings in Patel to lead its venture… •
- Nasrolahi joins InMotion Ventures •
- Hsu sails to Qualcomm Ventures •
- Doing good, better — these are the new impact… •
- Daily Deal Round Up: August 11, 2022 •
- Daily Deal Round Up: August 10, 2022 •
- Banszerus to lead Schenker Ventures •
- GVR Podcast: Gonzalo Galindo of Cemex Ventures on… •
GVR Podcast: Gonzalo Galindo of Cemex Ventures on how tech is changing…
From 3D printing to supply chains, the construction industry is ripe for innovation.
Daily Deal Round Up: August 9, 2022
Legend Capital-backed MicuRx has floated on the Shanghai Stock Exchange and Intel Capital took part in Geek+’s $100m series E1 round.
CoinSwitch launches Web3 Discovery Fund
The Indian cryptocurrency exchange operator’s Web3 Discovery Fund will target local entrepreneurs working on blockchain-infused technologies.
Gil to head up Santander cleantech fund
Santiago Gil left his post as head of corporate venture capital for Enagás to lead the new Santander Innoenergy Climate VC II fund.
Portfolio spotlight: Helios plans to mine the moon for oxygen
This Israeli company not only plans to create oxygen for space exploration out of lunar regolith, but can help the steel industry, too.
Kapoor departs from Fosun
Fosun RZ Capital alum Tej Kapoor will help IvyCap Ventures target financial, consumer, web 3.0 and gaming technology developers.
Knaz nabs Prytek Ventures CEO role
Noga Knaz will oversee Singaporean tech services firm Prytek’s corporate venturing subsidiary to seek out fintech opportunities.
Tech companies slow investment activities
GCV recorded just 205 deals worth $7.42bn involving corporate investors from the IT sector in Q2. That is down more than 60% from last year.
Daily Deal Round Up: August 5, 2022
Maersk Growth took part in Afresh’s $115m series B round while ZeroFox acquired a Nasdaq listing when it completed a reverse takeover.
KnowBe4 establishes KnowBe4 Ventures
The security awareness group’s CVC unit will focus on the human layer of cybersecurity.