- Daily Deal Round Up: September 23, 2022 •
- The Standout Six: Not Rocket Science •
- Why beauty companies are taking tips from China •
- Daily Deal Round Up: September 22, 2022 •
- Cybersecurity specialist SentinelOne forms $100m strategic fund •
- Swisscom Ventures raises new $300m fund •
- Daily Deal Round Up: September 21, 2022 •
- Enagás, Alantra hit $208m hard cap for Klima… •
- DTCP announces the first close of its latest… •
- Daily Deal Round Up: September 20, 2022 •
- Is the US Inflation Reduction Act a "game… •
- Daily Deal Round Up: September 19, 2022 •
The Standout Six: The deals you need to know about this week
Healthcare companies may be driving a public markets recovery while Lunar Energy, helmed by Tesla's former head of energy, has emerged from stealth with $300m.
SoftBank co-leads $200m CoachHub series C
The digital coaching app developer pushed its overall funding past $330m in a series C round co-led by SoftBank Vision Fund 2.
SoftBank chips into Bucketplace’s $182m round
The owner of home renovation platform Today’s House (Ohouse)’s latest round helped value it at $1.4bn and push its total funding to $261m.
Porsche leads Group14’s $400m series C
Automaker Porsche has led the SK Materials, Amperex, Showa Denko Cabot and BASF-backed EV battery technology provider’s fresh round to help advance the EV industry.
Ford finds $130m road to Cavnue
Intelligent road technology developer Cavnue raised the cash in a series A round co-led by Ford Motor Company while two other strategic partners, Globalvia and Landstar, also invested.
Sky Mavis scores $150m
Binance and Animoca Brands were among the investors helping the blockchain game developer pay back users that recently fell victim to the Ronin security breach.
ConsenSys collects $450m in series D round
The blockchain technology developer received backing from SoftBank Vision Fund 2, Microsoft and UTA VC in a round more than doubling its valuation to $7bn.
Forto ships in $250m
Softbank Vision Fund 2 and AP Moller Holding contributed to the freight management software provider's series D round at a $2.1bn valuation.