- Porsche's IPO follows CVC activity •
- Daily Deal Round Up: September 30, 2022 •
- Edosomwan leaves TotalEnergies Ventures •
- The Standout Six: A celebrity joins the CVC… •
- Glowing plants that tell farmers when they are… •
- Daily Deal Round Up: September 29, 2022 •
- Why corporates in agriculture are focusing on 'existential… •
- Daily Deal Round Up: September 28, 2022 •
- CloudFlare pioneers new startup funding model with $1.25bn… •
- GVR Podcast: Bill Reichert, Pegasus Tech Ventures •
- Chevron sees blue hydrogen as key to energy… •
- Daily Deal Round Up: September 27, 2022 •
Daily Deal Round Up: September 23, 2022
RxCelerate took part in Rivus Pharmaceuticals’ $132m series B round while Bank of America and Citi backed AccessFintech’s $60m series C.
The Standout Six: Not Rocket Science
This week's most interesting deals included insect-based animal feed and a system that uses kinetic energy to shoot satellites into space.
Daily Deal Round Up: September 22, 2022
Brevan Howard Digital has led a $35m series B round for Messari while Robert Bosch Venture Capital participated in Tulu’s $25m series A.
Cybersecurity specialist SentinelOne forms $100m strategic fund
S Ventures will fund data and security technology developers and is led by Rob Salvagno, the former head of Cisco Investments.
Daily Deal Round Up: September 21, 2022
Allianz and White Mountains Insurance helped Pie Insurance raise $315m while Cargill and ADM chipped into Innovafeed‘s $250m series D round.
Daily Deal Round Up: September 20, 2022
DG Daiwa Ventures contributed to a $40m series B round for Yellow Card Financial while Vitol provided $37m in series C funding for VavaCars.
Is the US Inflation Reduction Act a "game changer" for clean energy…
Corporate investors have a new financial incentive to invest in renewables and climate technologies that often proved economically unviable in the past.
Daily Deal Round Up: September 19, 2022
Novo Holdings led a $75m series C round for Kate Farms while PayU and InfoEdge Ventures participated in DotPe’s $58m series B.
The Standout Six: Deals you need to note this week
Alphabet led a $1bn round for its life sciences unit, PTT bets on insect startup and corporate-backed Propzy is set to shut down.
Daily Deal Round Up: September 16, 2022
Intuitive Surgical was part of Galvanize Therapeutics’ $100m series B round while Intel Capital participated in a $90m series C for Fortanix.