- Daily Deal Round Up: August 19, 2022 •
- VIDEO: 'Downturn is a chance for CVCs to… •
- Daily Deal Round Up: August 18, 2022 •
- G42 harnesses Abu Dhabi cash to launch $10bn… •
- Nuclear fusion is getting hot for investors —… •
- Daily Deal Round Up: August 17, 2022 •
- Vollaard leaves Rabobank to join Royal Agrifirm Group •
- Loftus moves to PayPal Ventures •
- Daily Deal Round Up: August 16, 2022 •
- Horyn exits Cisco •
- Future Energy Ventures spins out so it can… •
- Obaseki to lead growth investments for ZX Ventures •
Daily Deal Round Up: August 8, 2022
ETS Global led a $210m round for UpGrad while CrowdStrike's Falcon Fund took part in Talon Cyber Security's $100m series A.
Daily Deal Round Up: August 5, 2022
Maersk Growth took part in Afresh’s $115m series B round while ZeroFox acquired a Nasdaq listing when it completed a reverse takeover.
Daily Deal Round Up: August 4, 2022
Lockheed Martin doubled the size of its venture arm to $400m while Ingevity, Geely, SKC and Daishin participated in Nexeon’s $170m series A round.
Daily Deal Round Up: August 3, 2022
Xiamen C&D took part in OriCell Therapeutics’ $120m series B round while Shopify provided $100m in funding for Klaviyo.
Daily Deal Round Up: August 2, 2022
Social Leverage Acquisition Corp I will acquire AMD and ConsenSys-backed W3BCloud while China Life took part in a $300m round for Taibang Biologic.
Hirsch progresses to Varian
Varian Medical Systems has hired Tali Hirsch, formerly venture investment director at Fresenius Medical Care North America, as director of strategy and corporate development.
Daily Deals Round Up: August 1, 2022
Actis is set to acquire a majority stake in Mitsui and Equinor-backed Yellow Door Energy while GMO, Yara International and Digital Garage all backed Jai Kisan's $50m series B round.
GV boosts mental health focus with Robbins promotion
Qualified psychiatrist Ben Robbins is the third general partner on GV's life science investment team having joined the unit eight years ago.
Daily Deals Round Up: July 29, 2022
Deutsche Telekom and Salesforce-backed PerimeterX is joining forces with Human Security while M12 and Alexandria Venture Investments took part in Ozette’s $26m series A round.
Daily Deals Round Up: July 28, 2022
Cisco Investments helped internet browser developer Island boost its series B round to $125m while Nufarm led crop protection technology producer Enko's $70m series C.