- Porsche's IPO follows CVC activity •
- Daily Deal Round Up: September 30, 2022 •
- Edosomwan leaves TotalEnergies Ventures •
- The Standout Six: A celebrity joins the CVC… •
- Glowing plants that tell farmers when they are… •
- Daily Deal Round Up: September 29, 2022 •
- Why corporates in agriculture are focusing on 'existential… •
- Daily Deal Round Up: September 28, 2022 •
- CloudFlare pioneers new startup funding model with $1.25bn… •
- GVR Podcast: Bill Reichert, Pegasus Tech Ventures •
- Chevron sees blue hydrogen as key to energy… •
- Daily Deal Round Up: September 27, 2022 •
Bamboo bags $15m in series A round
The Nigerian fintech sector continues to boom as Credit Saison and The Motley Fool invested in the share trading platform developer through their first African deals.
Intel spreads $72m across 12 companies
Intel Capital has revealed investments in 12 US or China-based portfolio companies and a partnership with the NBA.
Intel Capital funds three more in Israel
The corporate venturing unit invested $25m to lead early-stage rounds for Velostrata, Sedona Systems and Panoply.io totalling $38.5m.
Naspers enters Silicon Valley with dedicated CVC unit
Naspers Ventures will look to link the US with Naspers' international reach, and has also led social learning company Brainly's $15m series B round.
Vantrix raises $13.5m
Innovacom is joined backing the Canada-based mobile content delivery company's round by Summerhill Venture Partners, which was spun out from Bell Canada in July 2007 and Tudor Ventures, the venture unit of the hedge fund.
Medtronic flexes way into MC10 round
Medtronic is one of two strategic investors backing MC10's technology, which makes it is easier to twist, stretch and expand integrated circuits, which can be used inside or on the human body.