- Daily Deal Round Up: September 28, 2022 •
- CloudFlare pioneers new startup funding model with $1.25bn… •
- GVR Podcast: Bill Reichert, Pegasus Tech Ventures •
- Chevron sees blue hydrogen as key to energy… •
- Daily Deal Round Up: September 27, 2022 •
- Sion departs from Citi Ventures￼ •
- Malandrin moves to KPMG Brazil •
- Daily Deal Round Up: September 26, 2022 •
- UK mini-Budget may boost corporate investment in science… •
- How OSF Ventures punches above its weight in… •
- Daily Deal Round Up: September 23, 2022 •
- The Standout Six: Not Rocket Science •
Chevron sees blue hydrogen as key to energy transition
Jim Gable has returned to lead Chevron Technology Ventures at a time when the energy sector has many conflicting priorities.
Sion departs from Citi Ventures￼
Alex Sion, formerly head of market growth at Citi Ventures, has taken up a managing director role at Motive Create.
Malandrin moves to KPMG Brazil
CVC veteran Daniel Malandrin, who was part of GCV Rising Stars and Emerging Leaders rosters, has left DX Ventures and joined KPMG Brazil.
Why beauty companies are taking tips from China
Beauty treatments, medical procedures and personalisation are blending together, with China at the forefront of these key trends.
Swisscom Ventures raises new $300m fund
Dominique Mégret has exclusively revealed to Global Venturing that the unit closed its fourth main fund in July, with 75% of the capital coming from external limited partners.
Enagás, Alantra hit $208m hard cap for Klima Energy Transition Fund
With three investments already in the pocket, Klima is set to back a wide range of energy transition startups.
DTCP announces the first close of its latest fund
The Deutsche Telekom spinoff’s Growth Equity III Fund has completed a $300m first close backed by its former parent company as well as SoftBank.
Figma a dumb deal? Imagine what a $20bn CVC fund would have…
Instead of buying Figma for $20bn Adobe might have been better served by expanding its CVC programme. A deal to take out one competitor is standard business practice but doesn’t fix Adobe’s burning platform.