- Obaseki to lead growth investments for ZX Ventures •
- Daily Deal Round Up: August 15, 2022 •
- Olympus invests in endoscopy AI, eyes up urology… •
- Daily Deal Round Up: August 12, 2022 •
- MongoDB brings in Patel to lead its venture… •
- Nasrolahi joins InMotion Ventures •
- Hsu sails to Qualcomm Ventures •
- Doing good, better — these are the new impact… •
- Daily Deal Round Up: August 11, 2022 •
- Daily Deal Round Up: August 10, 2022 •
- Banszerus to lead Schenker Ventures •
- GVR Podcast: Gonzalo Galindo of Cemex Ventures on… •
Daily Deals Round Up: August 1, 2022
Actis is set to acquire a majority stake in Mitsui and Equinor-backed Yellow Door Energy while GMO, Yara International and Digital Garage all backed Jai Kisan's $50m series B round.
Cemex Ventures backs construction 3D printing company Cobod
The cement producer made its first financial bet on construction-grade 3D printing following a partnership between its mothership and its new portfolio company.
PGA of America creates golf-focused investment fund
The professional golfing body has joined forces with sport-focused firm Elysian Park Ventures to launch strategic fund EP Golf Ventures.
Daily Deal Round Up: July 20, 2022
Google, Chevron and Sumitomo were part of fusion power system developer TAE’s $250m series G2 while GMO VenturePartners and Christie's Ventures formed new funds.
Daily Deal Round Up: July 19, 2022
Eli Lilly and Illumina took part in liquid biopsy developer Delfi Diagnostics' $225m series B round while Sompo, Yamaha Motor and Bridgestone invested $87.8m in driverless vehicle software provider Tier IV.
Daily Deal Round Up: July 18, 2022
Bertelsmann vehicle BAI Capital co-led a $150m C2 round for payment card provider Stori while Sram and Mram supplied $100m in series A funding for blockchain ecosystem developer 5ire.
Daily Deal Round Up: July 15, 2022
NextEra Energy, SK and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries America were part of a $300m round for Monolith while Superscrypt helped Safe secure $100m.
Daily Deal Round Up: July 13, 2022
Sanofi, Access Industries and Alphabet helped Areteia Therapeutics raise $350m, and Nordisk Games acquires Supermassive Games.
Daily Deal Round Up: July 12, 2022
DeNA and Seibu Holdings helped Allm raise $180m, while several corporates are exiting ViaCyte in a $320m acquisition.
Daily Deal Round Up: July 11, 2022
Allianz X helped digital insurance provider Coalition raise $250m while protein synthesis technology developer Nuclera hiked an E Ink-backed series B round to $58m.