Watch the replay of this roundtable focusing on ‘Atomizing the Future – Innovation Capital in 3D Printing and Advanced Materials’.
The US has seen its first 3D printed house go up for sale but the implications for manufacturing and supply chains from the technology go far further and complement the rapid scale of developments in identifying novel and advanced materials.
- Bruce Niven, Chief Investment Officer at Aramco Ventures
- Ben Joffe, Partner at SOSV
- Jennifer Diedrichs, VC at EnBW New Ventures
- Ginger Rothrock, Senior Director at Heritage Group’s HG Ventures
- Dong-Su Kim, CEO of LG Technology Ventures
- Kyle Nel, EVP at Singularity University’s Uncommon Partners Lab
- Markus Solibieda, Managing Director at BASF Venture Capital
- Anil Achyuta, founding member of TDK Ventures
- Nick White, founder of TangibleIP
- Greg Hoffman, Ventures, Electronics & Industrial, DuPont
- George Gogolev, Head of Severstal Ventures
- Nathan Pascarella, Director of Hypertherm Ventures