Make Connections across the APAC Region
As the world emerges blinking from the global pandemic, how has the venture ecosystem in Asia changed and what is the new normal for corporate venturers?
GCV Asia 2022 will run from the 26 – 28 April and brings an international delegation of corporate venturers to Japan to learn the latest and to make local connections to help with deal flow and portfolio company development.
Technologies related to smart cities, where Japan is at the vanguard, will be of special interest, from energy and mobility to health and connectivity.
While inevitably there will be a strong focus on Japan, we will also have representatives from other areas in the APAC region that are thriving.
Delegation highlights include:
- A one-day conference at Sony HQ in partnership with the Japan Venture Capital Association
- Visits to local corporates and accelerators including TDK and Woven Planet Capital (Toyota)
- Exclusive networking events and dinners
Connect with the Japan ecosystem to:
- Source local deal flow – meet VCs, CVCs and startups
- Meet those able to offer support – government, universities, other corporates
- Learn about new technologies where Japan takes the lead, including smart cities
Events will be in both English and Japanese with simultaneous translation.