- Daily Deal Round Up: August 19, 2022 •
- VIDEO: 'Downturn is a chance for CVCs to… •
- Daily Deal Round Up: August 18, 2022 •
- G42 harnesses Abu Dhabi cash to launch $10bn… •
- Nuclear fusion is getting hot for investors —… •
- Daily Deal Round Up: August 17, 2022 •
- Vollaard leaves Rabobank to join Royal Agrifirm Group •
- Loftus moves to PayPal Ventures •
- Daily Deal Round Up: August 16, 2022 •
- Horyn exits Cisco •
- Future Energy Ventures spins out so it can… •
- Obaseki to lead growth investments for ZX Ventures •
SoftBank chips into Bucketplace’s $182m round
The owner of home renovation platform Today’s House (Ohouse)’s latest round helped value it at $1.4bn and push its total funding to $261m.
Sky Mavis scores $150m
Binance and Animoca Brands were among the investors helping the blockchain game developer pay back users that recently fell victim to the Ronin security breach.
Climeworks clasps $646m
Swiss Re was among the participants in a round which pushed the carbon capture system developer's overall financing past the $800m mark.
TTTech Auto drives to $285m
Funding from Aptiv and existing investor Audi pushed the automated driving software provider’s valuation above $1bn.
Rivian recharges with $2.5bn
The electric truck developer has closed a round co-led by Amazon and Ford Motor Company, pushing its overall funding past the $10bn mark.
Northvolt plugs into $2.75bn
The lithium-ion battery provider's latest financing came through a private placement co-led by Volkswagen that also featured Scania.
Rivian trucks in $2.65bn
Amazon returned for a round valuing the electric truck developer at $27.6bn as it prepares to release its first vehicles later this year.
Verily snares $700m
Alphabet was among the investors in the latest round for life sciences spinoff Verily, which has now disclosed $2.5bn in funding across three rounds.