- Porsche's IPO follows CVC activity •
- Daily Deal Round Up: September 30, 2022 •
- Edosomwan leaves TotalEnergies Ventures •
- The Standout Six: A celebrity joins the CVC… •
- Glowing plants that tell farmers when they are… •
- Daily Deal Round Up: September 29, 2022 •
- Why corporates in agriculture are focusing on 'existential… •
- Daily Deal Round Up: September 28, 2022 •
- CloudFlare pioneers new startup funding model with $1.25bn… •
- GVR Podcast: Bill Reichert, Pegasus Tech Ventures •
- Chevron sees blue hydrogen as key to energy… •
- Daily Deal Round Up: September 27, 2022 •
SoftBank makes good on $1.35bn Cruise pledge
Cruise is set to receive the balance of the $2.25bn pledged by SoftBank Vision Fund in 2018 after commercially launching its autonomous taxi service in San Francisco.
Aurora drives $10bn Uber ATG merger
Uber's autonomous driving spinoff, which had raised $1bn from SoftBank Vision Fund, Toyota and Denso, is merging with self-driving technology producer Aurora.
Mitsui Sumitomo hands $350m to Hippo
The property and casualty insuance provider nearly doubled its overall funding with a strategic investment by MS&AD subsidiary Mitsui Sumitomo.
Grab to take $714m from Mitsubishi UFJ
The banking group is providing the funding as part of a collaboration deal that will involve it building a financial services app with Grab.
SoftBank sorts We Company with $9.5bn financing package
Jin Jiang International and Legend Holdings will get exit routes through the deal, which is set to give SoftBank a stake in the workspace provider sized at about 80%.
Didi Chuxing mobilises Toyota for $600m deal
Toyota will invest $600m into Didi Chuxing and form a joint venture also involving GAC Toyota Motor that will be focused on vehicle-related services for ride hailing drivers.
Altria agrees $12.8bn Juul investment
E-cigarette brand Juul has overcome internal opposition to agree a $12.8bn investment by Marlboro owner Altria at a $38bn valuation.
Coupang cops another $2bn from SoftBank
SoftBank's Vision Fund supplied $2bn for the e-commerce marketplace at a $9bn valuation, three years after a $1bn investment by its parent company.