- Daily Deal Round Up: August 19, 2022 •
- VIDEO: 'Downturn is a chance for CVCs to… •
- Daily Deal Round Up: August 18, 2022 •
- G42 harnesses Abu Dhabi cash to launch $10bn… •
- Nuclear fusion is getting hot for investors —… •
- Daily Deal Round Up: August 17, 2022 •
- Vollaard leaves Rabobank to join Royal Agrifirm Group •
- Loftus moves to PayPal Ventures •
- Daily Deal Round Up: August 16, 2022 •
- Horyn exits Cisco •
- Future Energy Ventures spins out so it can… •
- Obaseki to lead growth investments for ZX Ventures •
Daily Deal Round Up: August 8, 2022
ETS Global led a $210m round for UpGrad while CrowdStrike's Falcon Fund took part in Talon Cyber Security's $100m series A.
Prosperity7 Ventures lets in Lee
The Saudi Aramco unit has hired Sean Lee after adding fellow corporate venturers Daisy Garcia and Abhishek Shukla to the team in recent weeks.
Carper takes off from Boeing
Greer Carper joined Fortem Technologies as CFO and VP of corporate development, having led Boeing’s corporate venturing activities from 2017.
Daily Deal Round Up: August 4, 2022
Lockheed Martin doubled the size of its venture arm to $400m while Ingevity, Geely, SKC and Daishin participated in Nexeon’s $170m series A round.
Daily Deal Round Up: August 3, 2022
Xiamen C&D took part in OriCell Therapeutics’ $120m series B round while Shopify provided $100m in funding for Klaviyo.
Daily Deal Round Up: August 2, 2022
Social Leverage Acquisition Corp I will acquire AMD and ConsenSys-backed W3BCloud while China Life took part in a $300m round for Taibang Biologic.
GVR Podcast: Distributing opportunity with Héctor Shibata, AC Ventures
The future of logistics and retailtech is looking bright, and AC Ventures' Hector Shibata is looking to capitalise on it.
Daily Deals Round Up: August 1, 2022
Actis is set to acquire a majority stake in Mitsui and Equinor-backed Yellow Door Energy while GMO, Yara International and Digital Garage all backed Jai Kisan's $50m series B round.
Green joins MOL Plus as growth manager
After seven years at Mitsui OSK, Alexander Green is moving to its corporate venture capital subsidiary, MOL Plus.
Daily Deals Round Up: July 29, 2022
Deutsche Telekom and Salesforce-backed PerimeterX is joining forces with Human Security while M12 and Alexandria Venture Investments took part in Ozette’s $26m series A round.