- Obaseki to lead growth investments for ZX Ventures •
- Daily Deal Round Up: August 15, 2022 •
- Olympus invests in endoscopy AI, eyes up urology… •
- Daily Deal Round Up: August 12, 2022 •
- MongoDB brings in Patel to lead its venture… •
- Nasrolahi joins InMotion Ventures •
- Hsu sails to Qualcomm Ventures •
- Doing good, better — these are the new impact… •
- Daily Deal Round Up: August 11, 2022 •
- Daily Deal Round Up: August 10, 2022 •
- Banszerus to lead Schenker Ventures •
- GVR Podcast: Gonzalo Galindo of Cemex Ventures on… •
Daily Deal Round Up: August 5, 2022
Maersk Growth took part in Afresh’s $115m series B round while ZeroFox acquired a Nasdaq listing when it completed a reverse takeover.
Daily Deal Round Up: August 4, 2022
Lockheed Martin doubled the size of its venture arm to $400m while Ingevity, Geely, SKC and Daishin participated in Nexeon’s $170m series A round.
Nestlé to launch CVC fund
The unnamed vehicle was revealed at the inauguration of Panela House, the corporate’s Brazil-based open innovation space.
Daily Deal Round Up: August 3, 2022
Xiamen C&D took part in OriCell Therapeutics’ $120m series B round while Shopify provided $100m in funding for Klaviyo.
Energy provider Eni forms venture builder
Eniverse Ventures will complement the oil and gas supplier's Eni Next vehicle as it looks to achieve carbon neutrality by 2050 in the wake of massive profits for the industry.
Sheyindemi exits from Wayra UK
Margaret Sheyindemi announced her departure after working for Telefónica’s CVC unit for more than three years.
Daily Deals Round Up: August 1, 2022
Actis is set to acquire a majority stake in Mitsui and Equinor-backed Yellow Door Energy while GMO, Yara International and Digital Garage all backed Jai Kisan's $50m series B round.
Is balance sheet investing really so unfavourable?
For corporate venturers, is it better to invest directly from a corporation’s balance sheet or from a stand-alone fund?
Green joins MOL Plus as growth manager
After seven years at Mitsui OSK, Alexander Green is moving to its corporate venture capital subsidiary, MOL Plus.
Daily Deals Round Up: July 29, 2022
Deutsche Telekom and Salesforce-backed PerimeterX is joining forces with Human Security while M12 and Alexandria Venture Investments took part in Ozette’s $26m series A round.