- Obaseki to lead growth investments for ZX Ventures •
- Daily Deal Round Up: August 15, 2022 •
- Olympus invests in endoscopy AI, eyes up urology… •
- Daily Deal Round Up: August 12, 2022 •
- MongoDB brings in Patel to lead its venture… •
- Nasrolahi joins InMotion Ventures •
- Hsu sails to Qualcomm Ventures •
- Doing good, better — these are the new impact… •
- Daily Deal Round Up: August 11, 2022 •
- Daily Deal Round Up: August 10, 2022 •
- Banszerus to lead Schenker Ventures •
- GVR Podcast: Gonzalo Galindo of Cemex Ventures on… •
Knaz nabs Prytek Ventures CEO role
Noga Knaz will oversee Singaporean tech services firm Prytek’s corporate venturing subsidiary to seek out fintech opportunities.
Indian CVC funding drops as corporate divide solidifies
Corporate-backed deal numbers are remaining resolute in India but cash levels are dropping sharply as the space remains ever more reliant on the consumer economy.
Daily Deal Round Up: August 5, 2022
Maersk Growth took part in Afresh’s $115m series B round while ZeroFox acquired a Nasdaq listing when it completed a reverse takeover.
Panich to lead SCB 10X
Tai Panich will now hold the CEO position at SCB 10X while maintaining her current post of chief venture and investment officer.
Daily Deal Round Up: August 4, 2022
Lockheed Martin doubled the size of its venture arm to $400m while Ingevity, Geely, SKC and Daishin participated in Nexeon’s $170m series A round.
Yi He takes over Binance Labs amid crypto downturn
Binance has appointed chief marketing officer and co-founder Yi He as the new head of its incubator and venture unit as it looks to overcome turbulence in the Web3 market.
Daily Deal Round Up: August 3, 2022
Xiamen C&D took part in OriCell Therapeutics’ $120m series B round while Shopify provided $100m in funding for Klaviyo.
Singtel boosts corporate venture funds to $350m
Singapore’s largest telecommunications company has hiked its venture arm’s operating capital by $100m as it looks to expand its international investments.
Why two heads can be better than one
What are the benefits of running a venture unit with two managing directors? Wipro Ventures' Venu Pemmaraju and Bipla Adhya bring contrasting experiences and two pairs of eyes.
Daily Deals Round Up: August 1, 2022
Actis is set to acquire a majority stake in Mitsui and Equinor-backed Yellow Door Energy while GMO, Yara International and Digital Garage all backed Jai Kisan's $50m series B round.