- Daily Deal Round Up: September 23, 2022 •
- The Standout Six: Not Rocket Science •
- Why beauty companies are taking tips from China •
- Daily Deal Round Up: September 22, 2022 •
- Cybersecurity specialist SentinelOne forms $100m strategic fund •
- Swisscom Ventures raises new $300m fund •
- Daily Deal Round Up: September 21, 2022 •
- Enagás, Alantra hit $208m hard cap for Klima… •
- DTCP announces the first close of its latest… •
- Daily Deal Round Up: September 20, 2022 •
- Is the US Inflation Reduction Act a "game… •
- Daily Deal Round Up: September 19, 2022 •
BlackBerry co-leads Compredict’s $5.8m series A
BlackBerry Ivy Innovation Fund put up capital to advance cost savings in vehicular maintenance.
Intel Capital reaches Horizon in $60m data spree
The unit is set to lead a $100m round for Horizon Robotics as part of $60m investment in data-focused companies, taking its total 2017 spending to almost $570m.
Semtech Corporation charges up Powervation
Intel Capital is a long-term backer of Ireland-based digital power company Powervation.
Annovation secures $8m
Annovation won backing from healthcare company The Medicines Company and venture investors including Atlas Venture.
Ask Ziggy requests $5m
Siri rival Ask Ziggy lands $5m in funding from an anonymous "multinational corporation".
Google signs $8.2m cheque with DocuSign
Google's corporate venturing unit invests $8.2m in $55.7m Series D funding for eSignature company DocuSign, alongside Comcast Ventures and SAP Ventures.