- Obaseki to lead growth investments for ZX Ventures •
- Daily Deal Round Up: August 15, 2022 •
- Olympus invests in endoscopy AI, eyes up urology… •
- Daily Deal Round Up: August 12, 2022 •
- MongoDB brings in Patel to lead its venture… •
- Nasrolahi joins InMotion Ventures •
- Hsu sails to Qualcomm Ventures •
- Doing good, better — these are the new impact… •
- Daily Deal Round Up: August 11, 2022 •
- Daily Deal Round Up: August 10, 2022 •
- Banszerus to lead Schenker Ventures •
- GVR Podcast: Gonzalo Galindo of Cemex Ventures on… •
Rimac's $536m round heralds survival fight for EV startups
SoftBank Vision Fund 2 and Porsche were among the investors in a late-stage round indicating the need for additional cashflow as new vehicle developers see the public markets shut off.
Epic Games scores $2bn in corporate funding
Sony and Lego owner Kirkbi each supplied $1bn in funding for the video game publisher and technology provider, valuing it at $31.5bn.
Fanatics sports $1.5bn in latest round
The sports gear retailer has disclosed its largest round was led by the NFL and included the MLB, NHL and Paris Saint-Germain, at a $27bn valuation.
Climeworks clasps $646m
Swiss Re was among the participants in a round which pushed the carbon capture system developer's overall financing past the $800m mark.
SoftBank makes good on $1.35bn Cruise pledge
Cruise is set to receive the balance of the $2.25bn pledged by SoftBank Vision Fund in 2018 after commercially launching its autonomous taxi service in San Francisco.
Impossible Foods bites down on $500m
The plant-based food producer increased its overall funding to almost $2bn in a round backed by existing investors that could include GV.
N26 deposits $900m of series E funding
The Tencent and Allianz-backed digital bank raised the funding at a $9bn valuation in a Third Point Ventures-led round.
Reddit revs up $700m series F
Fidelity has provided the first $410m for a round set to value the Tencent-backed social media platform developer at $10bn post-money.