Watch the replay of this webinar in GCV’s The Next Wave webinar series which took place on February 14, 2024.
A growing number of corporations are building their own startups in-house as well as investing and partnering with external ones — a varied toolkit is seen as useful for tackling innovation needs at different levels. However, the success rate of corporate-built startups is not high. These projects are not always resourced, structured or incentivised in ways that would maximise success.
Our panel of venture builders unpick some of these issues and discuss what they have learned about setting up in-house startup projects in the most effective way.
- Alberto Onetti, Chairman, Mind the Bridge
- Andrea Siciliani, Investor, TechEnergy Ventures
- Enrique Gonzalez Zanetich, Venture Partner, Siemens Energy Ventures
- Matthias Lais, Managing Director, neosfer
- Patric Hoffman, Head of Ventures, DB Schenker
Moderated by: Maija Palmer, Editor, GCV