- Daily Deal Round Up: September 23, 2022 •
- The Standout Six: Not Rocket Science •
- Why beauty companies are taking tips from China •
- Daily Deal Round Up: September 22, 2022 •
- Cybersecurity specialist SentinelOne forms $100m strategic fund •
- Swisscom Ventures raises new $300m fund •
- Daily Deal Round Up: September 21, 2022 •
- Enagás, Alantra hit $208m hard cap for Klima… •
- DTCP announces the first close of its latest… •
- Daily Deal Round Up: September 20, 2022 •
- Is the US Inflation Reduction Act a "game… •
- Daily Deal Round Up: September 19, 2022 •
Daily Deal Round Up: September 5, 2022
Eli Lilly took part in a $50m series A1 round for Neukio Biotherapeutics while Itochu led Docquity’s $44m series C.
Daily Deal Round Up: September 2, 2022
SK has provided $50m in funding for Ascend Elements while ServiceNow took part in a $35.6m series C round for Fairmarkit.
Daily Deal Round Up: August 31, 2022
Tencent and Sony have provided $263m for FromSoftware while Piramal Capital & Housing Finance backed EarlySalary’s $110m series D round.
Daily Deal Round Up: August 30, 2022
FTX and Coinbase took part in a $200m round for NFT game developer Limit Break while Schaeffler, Kingspan and Marcegaglia backed H2 Green Steel’s $190m series B.
Daily Deal Round Up: August 26, 2022
Bertelsmann-backed paywall management software provider Zephr is set to be acquired by Zuora in a $44m deal while Meituan co-led a $875m round for EV battery producer Sunwoda.
Daily Deal Round Up: August 25, 2022
Lunar Energy disclosed $300m from investors including Sunrun and SK, and acquired Honda, Itochu and Tokyo Electric Power-backed Moixa for an undisclosed amount.
Daily Deal Round Up: August 23, 2022
Helmerich & Payne and Liberty Energy backed a $138m round for Fervo Energy, and Shandong Weigao helped Jinjiang Electron raise $103m.
Daily Deal Round Up: August 22, 2022
Hanwha Life took part in a $20m series B round for Airs Medical while Allianz-backed AV8 Ventures helped Think Bioscience close $17m in seed funding.
Daily Deal Round Up: August 19, 2022
SK provided $100m for Atom Power, while MediaTek, Ta Ya, Simplo and Chunghwa Telecom all took part in TXOne Networks’ $70m series B round.
Daily Deal Round Up: August 18, 2022
Harel Group took part in DriveNets’ $262m series C round while UBS Next and and Wells Fargo Strategic Capital pumped BigPanda's series E to $210m.