- Obaseki to lead growth investments for ZX Ventures •
- Daily Deal Round Up: August 15, 2022 •
- Olympus invests in endoscopy AI, eyes up urology… •
- Daily Deal Round Up: August 12, 2022 •
- MongoDB brings in Patel to lead its venture… •
- Nasrolahi joins InMotion Ventures •
- Hsu sails to Qualcomm Ventures •
- Doing good, better — these are the new impact… •
- Daily Deal Round Up: August 11, 2022 •
- Daily Deal Round Up: August 10, 2022 •
- Banszerus to lead Schenker Ventures •
- GVR Podcast: Gonzalo Galindo of Cemex Ventures on… •
Matthew Ball's nine-part framework for the metaverse
Great to read Matthew Ball's latest nine-part framework for the metaverse.
European Commission to launch €3bn female focused fund
The European Commission is being asked to set up a €3bn fund of funds to support women-led general partnerships.
How will covid-19 impact the world of work and innovation capital?
There is plenty of debate about how covid-19 will impact the world of work and innovation capital.
Nato's Defence Innovation Accelerator for the North Atlantic
The North Atlantic Treaty Organization (Nato) has done its main job over the past 70-plus years – protecting its now 30-strong list of national members through a mutual defence policy.
The issue of sustainability
The Global Industry 4.0 Council is in development this year and will look to tackle the theme of sustainability.
IT sub-sector: Neo4j raises $325m
Neo4j, a US-based provider of graph-centric database and related products, has raised $325m at a more than $2bn valuation in its series F round led by France-based private equity firm Eurazeo.
Vertical Aerospace agrees to go public
The equity market for UK-based private companies is taking off and while the golden triangle between London, Oxford and Cambridge is often seen as the heart of the country’s innovation and deeptech creativity, there are some exciting initiatives happening further west.
Chinese exit returns mount up
The number of venture deals in China rose 56% in the first quarter from a year earlier, the fourth consecutive quarter of rising activity, as startups pulled in RMB354bn ($55bn) in investment, according to data provider ITjuzi reported by the Financial Times.