- Obaseki to lead growth investments for ZX Ventures •
- Daily Deal Round Up: August 15, 2022 •
- Olympus invests in endoscopy AI, eyes up urology… •
- Daily Deal Round Up: August 12, 2022 •
- MongoDB brings in Patel to lead its venture… •
- Nasrolahi joins InMotion Ventures •
- Hsu sails to Qualcomm Ventures •
- Doing good, better — these are the new impact… •
- Daily Deal Round Up: August 11, 2022 •
- Daily Deal Round Up: August 10, 2022 •
- Banszerus to lead Schenker Ventures •
- GVR Podcast: Gonzalo Galindo of Cemex Ventures on… •
Daily Deal Round Up: July 5, 2022
Legend Capital led a $150m series E round for ClinChoice while Wemix took part in a $31.8m round for Planetarium Labs.
Daily Deal Round Up: June 27, 2022
Prosus helped B2B e-commerce platform ShopUp lift its series B round to $174m while SPIL Ventures co-led a $70m series C for trucking optimisation platform Deliveree.
Daily Deal Round Up: June 23, 2022
A range of corporates helped hydrogen system developer Electric Hydrogen raise $198m while Shell and Chevron backed fusion energy system developer Zap's $160m series C.
Combes steps down as SoftBank exodus continues
Michel Combes is leaving his position as CEO of SoftBank Group International after just five months, the latest in a string of high-level investor departures at the corporate.
Daily Deal Round Up: June 20, 2022
Cancer biopsy developer Elypta raised $21m in a round led by Bonnier Ventures while Evli Bank led cryptocurrency arbitrage platform Mosdex's $20m series A.
Immutable mints $500m investment vehicle
Animoca Brands and GameStop are among the partners for the NFT technology provider's entry into corporate venturing.
Daily Deal Round Up: June 16, 2022
Educational Testing Service was part of a $225m round for digital higher education provider UpGrad while SoftBank helped recruitment software provider Fountain extend its series C to $185m.
Suzano plants $70m in sustainable forestry fund
Julio Ramundo is heading up the paper and pulp provider's newly formed corporate venturing unit, which is targeting forestry sustainability and efficiency technologies.
Australian investors in 'significant pullback'
GCV has spoken to several corporate and VC investors about the recent hit to Australia's startup scene following a post-lockdown deal surge.
Daily Deal Round Up: June 6, 2022
SAIC Motor and GAC Group took part in industrial software developer UniVista Industrial's $164m pre-series A round while multiple corporates helped biotech incubator Doma Biopharmaceutical raise $142m.