- Obaseki to lead growth investments for ZX Ventures •
- Daily Deal Round Up: August 15, 2022 •
- Olympus invests in endoscopy AI, eyes up urology… •
- Daily Deal Round Up: August 12, 2022 •
- MongoDB brings in Patel to lead its venture… •
- Nasrolahi joins InMotion Ventures •
- Hsu sails to Qualcomm Ventures •
- Doing good, better — these are the new impact… •
- Daily Deal Round Up: August 11, 2022 •
- Daily Deal Round Up: August 10, 2022 •
- Banszerus to lead Schenker Ventures •
- GVR Podcast: Gonzalo Galindo of Cemex Ventures on… •
Crunchr cracks funding with corporate help
Randstad and Nationale-Nederlanden took part in the workplace analytics platform developer's latest round - both as existing investors, Crunchr confimed.
DoorDash chases $15bn valuation in next round
The SoftBank-backed food delivery app developer is reportedly close to raising new funding at a pre-money valuation in excess of $15bn.
BillDesk itemises $300m Visa investment
Visa has provided a reported $200m in equity funding for bill payment platform BillDesk and bought up to $100m worth of shares in a secondary transaction.
Big Deal: NewTV to switch on with $800m
Entertainment producers like 21st Century Fox and Warner Bros have reportedly supplied $200m of an $800m round that will support high-budget, short-form video, as content continues to draw in big bucks.
Intel spreads $72m across 12 companies
Intel Capital has revealed investments in 12 US or China-based portfolio companies and a partnership with the NBA.
Intel Capital reaches Horizon in $60m data spree
The unit is set to lead a $100m round for Horizon Robotics as part of $60m investment in data-focused companies, taking its total 2017 spending to almost $570m.
Big Deal: Uxin drives away with $500m
The used car e-commerce platform, backed by Baidu, Tencent, Legend Holdings and Bertelsmann, is one of many well-funded players doing battle in China.
Big Deal: Cainiao picks up $1.5bn
The logistics service, backed by Alibaba and a host of other corporates, has reportedly raised funding at a $7.7bn valuation, illustrating the effect e-commerce has had on the logistics sector.