- Daily Deal Round Up: August 19, 2022 •
- VIDEO: 'Downturn is a chance for CVCs to… •
- Daily Deal Round Up: August 18, 2022 •
- G42 harnesses Abu Dhabi cash to launch $10bn… •
- Nuclear fusion is getting hot for investors —… •
- Daily Deal Round Up: August 17, 2022 •
- Vollaard leaves Rabobank to join Royal Agrifirm Group •
- Loftus moves to PayPal Ventures •
- Daily Deal Round Up: August 16, 2022 •
- Horyn exits Cisco •
- Future Energy Ventures spins out so it can… •
- Obaseki to lead growth investments for ZX Ventures •
Daily Deal Round Up: August 3, 2022
Xiamen C&D took part in OriCell Therapeutics’ $120m series B round while Shopify provided $100m in funding for Klaviyo.
Daily Deal Round Up: August 2, 2022
Social Leverage Acquisition Corp I will acquire AMD and ConsenSys-backed W3BCloud while China Life took part in a $300m round for Taibang Biologic.
Daily Deals Round Up: August 1, 2022
Actis is set to acquire a majority stake in Mitsui and Equinor-backed Yellow Door Energy while GMO, Yara International and Digital Garage all backed Jai Kisan's $50m series B round.
Cemex Ventures backs construction 3D printing company Cobod
The cement producer made its first financial bet on construction-grade 3D printing following a partnership between its mothership and its new portfolio company.
Daily Deal Round Up: July 20, 2022
Google, Chevron and Sumitomo were part of fusion power system developer TAE’s $250m series G2 while GMO VenturePartners and Christie's Ventures formed new funds.
Daily Deal Round Up: July 19, 2022
Eli Lilly and Illumina took part in liquid biopsy developer Delfi Diagnostics' $225m series B round while Sompo, Yamaha Motor and Bridgestone invested $87.8m in driverless vehicle software provider Tier IV.
Daily Deal Round Up: July 18, 2022
Bertelsmann vehicle BAI Capital co-led a $150m C2 round for payment card provider Stori while Sram and Mram supplied $100m in series A funding for blockchain ecosystem developer 5ire.
Daily Deal Round Up: July 15, 2022
NextEra Energy, SK and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries America were part of a $300m round for Monolith while Superscrypt helped Safe secure $100m.
Daily Deal Round Up: July 13, 2022
Sanofi, Access Industries and Alphabet helped Areteia Therapeutics raise $350m, and Nordisk Games acquires Supermassive Games.
Daily Deal Round Up: July 12, 2022
DeNA and Seibu Holdings helped Allm raise $180m, while several corporates are exiting ViaCyte in a $320m acquisition.