- Daily Deal Round Up: August 19, 2022 •
- VIDEO: 'Downturn is a chance for CVCs to… •
- Daily Deal Round Up: August 18, 2022 •
- G42 harnesses Abu Dhabi cash to launch $10bn… •
- Nuclear fusion is getting hot for investors —… •
- Daily Deal Round Up: August 17, 2022 •
- Vollaard leaves Rabobank to join Royal Agrifirm Group •
- Loftus moves to PayPal Ventures •
- Daily Deal Round Up: August 16, 2022 •
- Horyn exits Cisco •
- Future Energy Ventures spins out so it can… •
- Obaseki to lead growth investments for ZX Ventures •
Toyota Boshoku drives to innovative mobility tech
Daisuke Otsuka, head of the firm’s business incubation office, says his unit is helping adapt to the car industry’s once-in-a-century transformation.
Robots and ripe fruit — Yamaha Motor Ventures' future beyond the motorcycle
With two new funds being introduced this year, Yamaha Motor Ventures is set to expand its horizons even further from its parent’s core motorcycle segment.
Mitsui Chemicals explores new products with CVC launch
Mitsui Chemicals’ newly formed $36.8m 321Force unit will focus on healthcare, mobility, ICT and sustainable materials.
BlackBerry co-leads Compredict’s $5.8m series A
BlackBerry Ivy Innovation Fund put up capital to advance cost savings in vehicular maintenance.
Transforming Toyota into a mobility company of the future – Q&A with…
Woven Capital managing director George Kellerman tells GCV about the fund and how it works with Toyota Ventures and Toyota ahead of his spotlight interview on the first day of this year’s GCVI Summit.
JLR: “We want people to think of a car like a Hermes…
The carmaker is exploring a "car for life" that gets upgraded as your needs change and other ideas at a new innovation centre it has set up at Warwick University.
Rimac's $536m round heralds survival fight for EV startups
SoftBank Vision Fund 2 and Porsche were among the investors in a late-stage round indicating the need for additional cashflow as new vehicle developers see the public markets shut off.