- Daily Deal Round Up: August 19, 2022 •
- VIDEO: 'Downturn is a chance for CVCs to… •
- Daily Deal Round Up: August 18, 2022 •
- G42 harnesses Abu Dhabi cash to launch $10bn… •
- Nuclear fusion is getting hot for investors —… •
- Daily Deal Round Up: August 17, 2022 •
- Vollaard leaves Rabobank to join Royal Agrifirm Group •
- Loftus moves to PayPal Ventures •
- Daily Deal Round Up: August 16, 2022 •
- Horyn exits Cisco •
- Future Energy Ventures spins out so it can… •
- Obaseki to lead growth investments for ZX Ventures •
Rimac's $536m round heralds survival fight for EV startups
SoftBank Vision Fund 2 and Porsche were among the investors in a late-stage round indicating the need for additional cashflow as new vehicle developers see the public markets shut off.
ConsenSys collects $450m in series D round
The blockchain technology developer received backing from SoftBank Vision Fund 2, Microsoft and UTA VC in a round more than doubling its valuation to $7bn.
Forto ships in $250m
Softbank Vision Fund 2 and AP Moller Holding contributed to the freight management software provider's series D round at a $2.1bn valuation.
SoftBank pinpoints Spotter in $200m series D
Spotter raised the cash in a round led by SoftBank Vision Fund 2, as the new media space evolves to viewing content rights as a viable asset.
Quantexa executes $153m series D round
HSBC and ABN Amro Ventures helped the data analytics software provider complete a series D round reportedly valuing it at a minimum of $800m.
BlockFi stocks up with $350m
The Hudson River Trading and SIG-backed series D round boosted the crypto financial services provider's valuation to $3bn.
Beike Zhaofang moves to $2.4bn round
SoftBank reportedly invested $1bn in the online real estate brokerage as part of a $2.41bn round also featuring Tencent at a valuation of more than $14bn.
Naspers reaches Meesho in $125m round
Facebook provided $25m for the social commerce marketplace as part of a Naspers-led round that has been set to value it at up to $650m.