- Daily Deal Round Up: August 19, 2022 •
- VIDEO: 'Downturn is a chance for CVCs to… •
- Daily Deal Round Up: August 18, 2022 •
- G42 harnesses Abu Dhabi cash to launch $10bn… •
- Nuclear fusion is getting hot for investors —… •
- Daily Deal Round Up: August 17, 2022 •
- Vollaard leaves Rabobank to join Royal Agrifirm Group •
- Loftus moves to PayPal Ventures •
- Daily Deal Round Up: August 16, 2022 •
- Horyn exits Cisco •
- Future Energy Ventures spins out so it can… •
- Obaseki to lead growth investments for ZX Ventures •
Daily Deals Round Up: July 28, 2022
Cisco Investments helped internet browser developer Island boost its series B round to $125m while Nufarm led crop protection technology producer Enko's $70m series C.
Daily Deals Round Up: July 26, 2022
Novartis and Cigna Ventures were part of Cleerly’s $192m series C round while Aptos Labs secured $150m from investors including FTX, Circle and Jump Trading.
Daily Deals Round Up: July 22, 2022
SAIC Motor’s Shang Qi Capital vehicle led RT Advanced Materials’ $740m series D round while Contentsquare pulled in $600m from investors including SoftBank Vision Fund 2.
Daily Deal Round Up: July 21, 2022
Intesa Sanpaolo Group helped online property marketplace Casavo pull in over $400m while collaborative robotics developer Jaka raised $150m from investors including SoftBank and Saudi Aramco.
Daily Deal Round Up: July 18, 2022
Bertelsmann vehicle BAI Capital co-led a $150m C2 round for payment card provider Stori while Sram and Mram supplied $100m in series A funding for blockchain ecosystem developer 5ire.
Daily Deal Round Up: July 14, 2022
Alphabet unit GV participated in autonomous flight technology developer Merlin Labs’ $105m series B round while several corporates helped Cathay Innovation close a $1bn fund.
Joneja promoted at Schlumberger
Galen Joneja has been promoted to venture manager at Schlumberger New Energy, the company division of the US-French global oilfield service conglomerate
Daily Deal Round Up: July 13, 2022
Sanofi, Access Industries and Alphabet helped Areteia Therapeutics raise $350m, and Nordisk Games acquires Supermassive Games.
Diarte departs SE Ventures
The founder and CEO of the corporate fund announced his exit to pursue other investment projects in climate tech and sustainability.
Daily Deal Round Up: July 12, 2022
DeNA and Seibu Holdings helped Allm raise $180m, while several corporates are exiting ViaCyte in a $320m acquisition.