- Daily Deal Round Up: August 19, 2022 •
- VIDEO: 'Downturn is a chance for CVCs to… •
- Daily Deal Round Up: August 18, 2022 •
- G42 harnesses Abu Dhabi cash to launch $10bn… •
- Nuclear fusion is getting hot for investors —… •
- Daily Deal Round Up: August 17, 2022 •
- Vollaard leaves Rabobank to join Royal Agrifirm Group •
- Loftus moves to PayPal Ventures •
- Daily Deal Round Up: August 16, 2022 •
- Horyn exits Cisco •
- Future Energy Ventures spins out so it can… •
- Obaseki to lead growth investments for ZX Ventures •
Payhawk flies to $215m
Hubspot helped the onlime business finance provider boost its series B round to $215m as Central and Eastern Europe's startup scene continues to grow.
Cargill helps Wildtype net $100m
The cultivated salmon producer's series B round is the largest yet for a cultivated seafood developer, helping to open up a new front in the alternative food startup space.
Crunchr cracks funding with corporate help
Randstad and Nationale-Nederlanden took part in the workplace analytics platform developer's latest round - both as existing investors, Crunchr confimed.
ABL elevates series B to $370m
Lockheed Martin-backed satellite launch vehicle developer ABL Space Systems boosted its total funding to $420m with a $200m extension to its latest round.
FTX embraces $421m in series B-1 round
The Coinbase, Binance, SoftBank and Circle-backed crypto exchange operator has hauled in funding at a valuation of $25bn.
Solid Power recharges with $130m
The solid-state battery provider pulled in funding through a series B round co-led by potential customers BMW and Ford Motor Company.
Intel spreads $72m across 12 companies
Intel Capital has revealed investments in 12 US or China-based portfolio companies and a partnership with the NBA.
Big Deal: Joby completes $100m funding job
Joby Aviation has raised $100m in an Intel Capital-led series B round that included JetBlue Technology Ventures, indicating the rise in air-based corporate venturing.