- Daily Deal Round Up: January 17, 2022 •
- Ant Consumer Finance foregoes new funding •
- FTX sets up $2bn fund and hires Wu •
- SoftBank backs Qraft for its portfolio •
- Analysis: Freenome cracks $290m •
- Daily Deal Round Up: January 14, 2022 •
- OSF Ventures launches $100m third fund •
- BAI bets on three promotions •
- SoftBank sends cash to Laika and TerraMagna •
- Fan Controlled Football dials in $40m •
- Daily Deal Round Up: January 13, 2022 •
- Mitsubishi Electric mints corporate VC vehicle •
FTX sets up $2bn fund and hires Wu
Amy Wu joined the newly formed FTX Ventures from Lightspeed Venture Partners, where she had overseen the firm's investment in FTX as a partner.
Burger to hand over CTV next month
Jim Gable, who is vice-president of downstream technology and services at Chevron, will run its CVC unit.
Interview: SIF and IGV continue venture momentum
Sony Innovation Fund and Innovation Growth Ventures both had a spectacular 2021, and various team members spoke to GCV about their latest investments in Cruz Foam, Delos, Identiq and Kiswe.
SBIA scores four managing partners
Sumer Juneja, Lydia Jett, Vikas Parekh and Dennis Chang have all ascended at SoftBank Investment Advisers, which runs the corporate's Vision Funds.
Osborn leaves Telus to rejoin RecapHealth
Rich Osborn was a GCV Powerlist 2021 award winner as head of Canada-listed telecommunications firm Telus’ corporate venturing unit.
Salesforce promotes its impact investment team
Claudine Emeott has been moved up to partner at Salesforce Ventures Impact Funds while Adrianna Alterman has been made a director.
Herbst leaves Nvidia to set up GFT Ventures
Jeff Herbst has departed from his role heading Nvidia GPU Ventures to join Samsung Ventures alumnus Jay Eum at the recently formed GFT Ventures.
GCV Powerlist 2021: #1 Rajeev Misra & Marcelo Claure
The top 25: Rajeev Misra, CEO, SoftBank Investment Advisers; Marcelo Claure, COO, Softbank Group