- Daily Deal Round Up: January 17, 2022 •
- Ant Consumer Finance foregoes new funding •
- FTX sets up $2bn fund and hires Wu •
- SoftBank backs Qraft for its portfolio •
- Analysis: Freenome cracks $290m •
- Daily Deal Round Up: January 14, 2022 •
- OSF Ventures launches $100m third fund •
- BAI bets on three promotions •
- SoftBank sends cash to Laika and TerraMagna •
- Fan Controlled Football dials in $40m •
- Daily Deal Round Up: January 13, 2022 •
- Mitsubishi Electric mints corporate VC vehicle •
Singleton leaves Alibaba for Nasdaq
Before Alibaba, Singleton had been a director at insurer New York Life’s corporate venturing unit.
Salvagno emerges at SentinelOne
Cisco's former head joins SentinelOne after it had previously raised $267m in its series F round.
Keïta leaves Airbus for Meta Materials
Elsa Keïta, a GCV Rising Stars 2016 award winner, had previously spent 12 years at Airbus.
Interview: SIF and IGV continue venture momentum
Sony Innovation Fund and Innovation Growth Ventures both had a spectacular 2021, and various team members spoke to GCV about their latest investments in Cruz Foam, Delos, Identiq and Kiswe.
Powerlist Q&A – John Banta, Blue Venture Fund
Q&A with John Banta, president and managing director, Blue Venture Fund
Interview: TDK Ventures acts on Actnano deal
Nicolas Sauvage and Andrew Maywah spoke to GCV about the strategic importance of Actnano, its 20th portfolio company.
Powerlist Q&A – Sergio Escobar, BCF Ventures
Q&A with Sergio Escobar, CEO and managing director, BCF Ventures
Kompas points towards $160m investment vehicle
VKR Holdings is a cornerstone investor of the venture partnership’s Fund 1, which will back early-stage companies developing technologies designed to alleviate climate change.
SBIA scores four managing partners
Sumer Juneja, Lydia Jett, Vikas Parekh and Dennis Chang have all ascended at SoftBank Investment Advisers, which runs the corporate's Vision Funds.
Housenbold falls for Leaf Home
The house renovator has hired GCV Rising Star Jeffrey Housenbold, formerly a founding managing partner at SBIA where he helped oversee the SoftBank Vision Funds.