- Daily Deal Round Up: August 19, 2022 •
- VIDEO: 'Downturn is a chance for CVCs to… •
- Daily Deal Round Up: August 18, 2022 •
- G42 harnesses Abu Dhabi cash to launch $10bn… •
- Nuclear fusion is getting hot for investors —… •
- Daily Deal Round Up: August 17, 2022 •
- Vollaard leaves Rabobank to join Royal Agrifirm Group •
- Loftus moves to PayPal Ventures •
- Daily Deal Round Up: August 16, 2022 •
- Horyn exits Cisco •
- Future Energy Ventures spins out so it can… •
- Obaseki to lead growth investments for ZX Ventures •
Shopify to buy Deliverr in $2.1bn deal
Shopify’s takeover of the logistics services provider will help close the gap with larger rivals like Amazon.
Coinbase’s takeover talks with 2TM break down
Coinbase’s acquisition of the Brazil-based cryptocurrency brokerage was stymied as negotiations fell through.
Deezer agrees $1.1bn reverse merger
The audio streaming service is set to list with help from a PIPE deal featuring Orange, Access Industries, Warner Music, UMG and Media Participations.
Bolt ties on $1.5bn Wyre purchase
Kraken, OK Group, 9fBank and Baofoo are in line to exit Wyre, with its cryptocurrency infrastructure technology to strengthen Bolt's one-click checkout offering.
LanzaTech lands $2.2bn reverse takeover agreement
ArcelorMittal, Mitsui, Novo, Siemens and Petronas are in line to exit the carbon recycling technology provider, which is set for a Nasdaq listing.
Perfect permits billion-dollar reverse merger
The corporate-backed virtual cosmetics app developer’s SPAC merger later this year is set to be boosted by $50m in financing from investors including CyberLink, Chanel, Shiseido and Snap.
New York Times agrees $550m Athletic purchase
Comcast Ventures and BDMI are set to record profitable exits through the deal, showing the new models of digital media can still make for inviting investments.
Selina seals reverse merger deal
The Access Industries and Grupo Wiese-backed workspace and short-term accommodation service is merging with BOA Acquisition Corp in a reverse takeover at a valuation of about $1.2bn.