- Daily Deal Round Up: January 17, 2022 •
- Ant Consumer Finance foregoes new funding •
- FTX sets up $2bn fund and hires Wu •
- SoftBank backs Qraft for its portfolio •
- Analysis: Freenome cracks $290m •
- Daily Deal Round Up: January 14, 2022 •
- OSF Ventures launches $100m third fund •
- BAI bets on three promotions •
- SoftBank sends cash to Laika and TerraMagna •
- Fan Controlled Football dials in $40m •
- Daily Deal Round Up: January 13, 2022 •
- Mitsubishi Electric mints corporate VC vehicle •
GoStudent grabs $340m in series D
The digital education services provider was valued at $3.4bn in a Prosus-led round which included fellow corporates Tencent, Deutsche Telekom and SoftBank.
Tul twigs to $181m series B
SoftBank's Latin America Fund took part in the construction materials marketplace’s latest round at a reported valuation of $800m.
eFishery nets $90m in series C round
SoftBank’s Vision Fund 2 co-led the seafood farming technology provider's latest round, which also featured Go-Ventures, as Indonesia's aquaculture technology space begins to look outwards.
Daily Deal Round Up: January 11, 2022
Business-focused neobank Qonto raised $552m from investors including Tencent at a $552m valuation while SK provided $350m for Center for CDMO Breakthrough Medicines.
Bluepha manufactures $137m in series B3 funding
Country Garden Venture Capital returned to reinvest in Bluepha having led the the bioplastics developer’s series B2 round five months ago.
SoftBank gets $100m to Gousto
SoftBank is hopping on the meal-kit bandwagon having acquired a stake in Gousto at a valuation of $1.75bn.
Zluri bags $10m in series A funding
MassMutual Ventures was among the participants as Zluri became the latest software-as-a-service management platform developer to raise money.
Daily Deal Round Up: January 10, 2022
Raw materials provider Vital Thin Film secured $188m in a round co-led by BYD while drug developers CinCor and Vigil raised a total of $292m in their initial public offerings.
Carsome drives to $290m in series E
Gokongwei, Sunway and YTL are among the participants in the vehicle resale platform developer’s latest round, which reportedly included Mediatek and Taiwan Mobile, at a $1.7bn valuation.
Korro Bio concludes $116m series B
All existing shareholders including Alexandria Venture Investments contributed to the RNA drug developer’s series B round, following a $91.5m series A in mid-2020.