- Daily Deal Round Up: August 19, 2022 •
- VIDEO: 'Downturn is a chance for CVCs to… •
- Daily Deal Round Up: August 18, 2022 •
- G42 harnesses Abu Dhabi cash to launch $10bn… •
- Nuclear fusion is getting hot for investors —… •
- Daily Deal Round Up: August 17, 2022 •
- Vollaard leaves Rabobank to join Royal Agrifirm Group •
- Loftus moves to PayPal Ventures •
- Daily Deal Round Up: August 16, 2022 •
- Horyn exits Cisco •
- Future Energy Ventures spins out so it can… •
- Obaseki to lead growth investments for ZX Ventures •
G42 harnesses Abu Dhabi cash to launch $10bn fund
As SoftBank's Vision Funds pull back, another monster-sized corporate fund emerges. Abu Dhabi Growth Fund is bankrolling a growth-stage fund managed by cloud and AI company G42.
MongoDB brings in Patel to lead its venture arm
Suraj Patel has left VC firm Bow Capital after six years and will head the data software group’s corporate venturing arm, MongoDB Ventures.
KnowBe4 establishes KnowBe4 Ventures
The security awareness group’s CVC unit will focus on the human layer of cybersecurity.
Prosperity7 Ventures lets in Lee
The Saudi Aramco unit has hired Sean Lee after adding fellow corporate venturers Daisy Garcia and Abhishek Shukla to the team in recent weeks.
Why two heads can be better than one
What are the benefits of running a venture unit with two managing directors? Wipro Ventures' Venu Pemmaraju and Bipla Adhya bring contrasting experiences and two pairs of eyes.
Web3 corporates invest in social media monitoring with Coinfeeds $2m seed round
FTX, Coinbase, Huobi and Protocol Labs backed the startup keeping an eye on crypto sentiment, a measure that can be profitable or costly.
Value of crypto deals plummets 80%
The number of crypto and token funding rounds is still climbing but the overall volume of capital in these deals has fallen sharply.
BlackBerry co-leads Compredict’s $5.8m series A
BlackBerry Ivy Innovation Fund put up capital to advance cost savings in vehicular maintenance.