- Daily Deal Round Up: January 17, 2022 •
- Ant Consumer Finance foregoes new funding •
- FTX sets up $2bn fund and hires Wu •
- SoftBank backs Qraft for its portfolio •
- Analysis: Freenome cracks $290m •
- Daily Deal Round Up: January 14, 2022 •
- OSF Ventures launches $100m third fund •
- BAI bets on three promotions •
- SoftBank sends cash to Laika and TerraMagna •
- Fan Controlled Football dials in $40m •
- Daily Deal Round Up: January 13, 2022 •
- Mitsubishi Electric mints corporate VC vehicle •
First Rate sets up CVC unit
First Rate Ventures has $25m for seed investments over the next three years.
Bupa Arabia commits to Global Ventures
Bupa Arabia’s participation in Global Ventures Fund II is as strategic partner.
Locaweb adds CVC program
Valetec Capital Investments will manage the investments.
Cross-Border Impact Ventures adds health fund
The fund will primarily invest in medical device, diagnostic, and digital health companies.
CVC in 2021: The Trends, Part One
In the first part of our look at 2021's corporate venturing trends, we examine the growth in funding, IPOs and SPAC mergers, a big year for M&A and the emergence of CVC in new sectors.
FirstEnergy commits again to EIP
Energy Impact Partners adds electricity distributor to its second fund.
Sapphire hires Steinberg for sports
Backed by SAP, Sapphire Ventures closes Fund VI and builds its Sport team.
Norwest hires Aynechi after fund close
backed by US bank Wells Fargo, Norwest has closed its sixteenth fund at $3bn.
Databricks sets up venture fund
Databricks Ventures said it would “aggressively seek out the most innovative companies and technologies”.
Sompo backs Isomer fund
Isomer said it helped Sompo’s innovation centre in Israel access European startups.