- Daily Deal Round Up: August 19, 2022 •
- VIDEO: 'Downturn is a chance for CVCs to… •
- Daily Deal Round Up: August 18, 2022 •
- G42 harnesses Abu Dhabi cash to launch $10bn… •
- Nuclear fusion is getting hot for investors —… •
- Daily Deal Round Up: August 17, 2022 •
- Vollaard leaves Rabobank to join Royal Agrifirm Group •
- Loftus moves to PayPal Ventures •
- Daily Deal Round Up: August 16, 2022 •
- Horyn exits Cisco •
- Future Energy Ventures spins out so it can… •
- Obaseki to lead growth investments for ZX Ventures •
CoinSwitch launches Web3 Discovery Fund
The Indian cryptocurrency exchange operator’s Web3 Discovery Fund will target local entrepreneurs working on blockchain-infused technologies.
Gil to head up Santander cleantech fund
Santiago Gil left his post as head of corporate venture capital for Enagás to lead the new Santander Innoenergy Climate VC II fund.
Daily Deal Round Up: August 8, 2022
ETS Global led a $210m round for UpGrad while CrowdStrike's Falcon Fund took part in Talon Cyber Security's $100m series A.
Kapoor departs from Fosun
Fosun RZ Capital alum Tej Kapoor will help IvyCap Ventures target financial, consumer, web 3.0 and gaming technology developers.
Knaz nabs Prytek Ventures CEO role
Noga Knaz will oversee Singaporean tech services firm Prytek’s corporate venturing subsidiary to seek out fintech opportunities.
Daily Deal Round Up: August 5, 2022
Maersk Growth took part in Afresh’s $115m series B round while ZeroFox acquired a Nasdaq listing when it completed a reverse takeover.
Prosperity7 Ventures lets in Lee
The Saudi Aramco unit has hired Sean Lee after adding fellow corporate venturers Daisy Garcia and Abhishek Shukla to the team in recent weeks.
Panich to lead SCB 10X
Tai Panich will now hold the CEO position at SCB 10X while maintaining her current post of chief venture and investment officer.
Daily Deal Round Up: August 4, 2022
Lockheed Martin doubled the size of its venture arm to $400m while Ingevity, Geely, SKC and Daishin participated in Nexeon’s $170m series A round.
Yi He takes over Binance Labs amid crypto downturn
Binance has appointed chief marketing officer and co-founder Yi He as the new head of its incubator and venture unit as it looks to overcome turbulence in the Web3 market.