- Daily Deal Round Up: August 19, 2022 •
- VIDEO: 'Downturn is a chance for CVCs to… •
- Daily Deal Round Up: August 18, 2022 •
- G42 harnesses Abu Dhabi cash to launch $10bn… •
- Nuclear fusion is getting hot for investors —… •
- Daily Deal Round Up: August 17, 2022 •
- Vollaard leaves Rabobank to join Royal Agrifirm Group •
- Loftus moves to PayPal Ventures •
- Daily Deal Round Up: August 16, 2022 •
- Horyn exits Cisco •
- Future Energy Ventures spins out so it can… •
- Obaseki to lead growth investments for ZX Ventures •
Ulta Beauty launches $20m Prisma Ventures unit
The corporate is targeting companies it hopes will advance beauty retail and transform the shopping experience with digital technology.
Massuda promoted to MD at Movile
Fabio Massuda will now sit across investments and portfolio management at the Brazilian firm.
Rising Stars Q&A – Sungkwon Kang, LG Technology Ventures
Q&A with Sungkwon Kang, director, LG Technology Ventures
Q&A with the head of Home Depot's $150m venture arm
Jennifer Marcus says the US home improvements retailer wants to invest in earlier-stage startups in proptech, fintech and construction tech.
Fanatics sports $1.5bn in latest round
The sports gear retailer has disclosed its largest round was led by the NFL and included the MLB, NHL and Paris Saint-Germain, at a $27bn valuation.
GoTo gets $1.1bn in initial public offering
The multicorporate-backed diversified mobile app operator has listed on IDX having priced its shares at near the top of their range.
Instacart snips valuation to $24bn
The grocery delivery service has slashed its valuation by almost 40% post-coronavirus, though that still represents a hefty increase for corporate backers Comcast, American Express and Amazon.
GoTo targets $1.1bn in initial public offering
More than 20 corporate backers are due to score exits through an offering that could value the online consumer services portal at nearly $29bn.