- Obaseki to lead growth investments for ZX Ventures •
- Daily Deal Round Up: August 15, 2022 •
- Olympus invests in endoscopy AI, eyes up urology… •
- Daily Deal Round Up: August 12, 2022 •
- MongoDB brings in Patel to lead its venture… •
- Nasrolahi joins InMotion Ventures •
- Hsu sails to Qualcomm Ventures •
- Doing good, better — these are the new impact… •
- Daily Deal Round Up: August 11, 2022 •
- Daily Deal Round Up: August 10, 2022 •
- Banszerus to lead Schenker Ventures •
- GVR Podcast: Gonzalo Galindo of Cemex Ventures on… •
Daily Deals Round Up: July 22, 2022
SAIC Motor’s Shang Qi Capital vehicle led RT Advanced Materials’ $740m series D round while Contentsquare pulled in $600m from investors including SoftBank Vision Fund 2.
Daily Deal Round Up: July 21, 2022
Intesa Sanpaolo Group helped online property marketplace Casavo pull in over $400m while collaborative robotics developer Jaka raised $150m from investors including SoftBank and Saudi Aramco.
Daily Deal Round Up: July 20, 2022
Google, Chevron and Sumitomo were part of fusion power system developer TAE’s $250m series G2 while GMO VenturePartners and Christie's Ventures formed new funds.
Daily Deal Round Up: July 14, 2022
Alphabet unit GV participated in autonomous flight technology developer Merlin Labs’ $105m series B round while several corporates helped Cathay Innovation close a $1bn fund.
Daily Deal Round Up: July 13, 2022
Sanofi, Access Industries and Alphabet helped Areteia Therapeutics raise $350m, and Nordisk Games acquires Supermassive Games.
Daily Deal Round Up: July 12, 2022
DeNA and Seibu Holdings helped Allm raise $180m, while several corporates are exiting ViaCyte in a $320m acquisition.
Daily Deal Round Up: July 8, 2022
TCL provided $267m for GCL Semiconductor while several corporates took part in Hidden Road's $50m series A round.
Daily Deal Round Up: July 7, 2022
Volkswagen and Ingka Group helped Northvolt secure over $1bn while Dai-ichi Life has led a $120m series C for YuLife.
Daily Deal Round Up: July 6, 2022
KT and Kakao Ventures were part of AI chip developer Rebellions’ $72.8m series A round while Nvent helped provide $35.8m for cooling system provider Iceotope.
Daily Deal Round Up: July 5, 2022
Legend Capital led a $150m series E round for ClinChoice while Wemix took part in a $31.8m round for Planetarium Labs.